The Station accepts the principles and objectives as detailed in the following clauses, and the Doctrinal Statement, which though not intended as an all embracing formal creed, is set out for the purpose of distinguishing those doctrinal areas where the members of Melbourne Gospel Radio Inc. find unanimity.
1. A whole hearted acceptance of the revelation of God as given in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament in the Holy Bible.
2. A confession of Faith herein set forth and summarised in such historic statements of the Christian Faith as the Apostles Creed.
3. In particular, the assertion of doctrines summarily stated as follows:
* One God, eternally existent in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
* The deity and perfect humanity of Jesus, His virgin birth, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to Heaven, His mediatorial work, intercession and reign, and His personal return in power and glory as judge of all humanity.
* The universal sinfulness of human nature, in consequence of the fall, making men subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
* Redemption from guilt and power of sin through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ as our representative and substitute, and the justification of the sinner by grace through faith alone.
* The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit in the regeneration of the sinner and sanctification of the believer.
* The unity in the Holy Spirit of all true believers in the Church, which is the body of Christ.
* The divine inspiration of all Holy Scripture, its trustworthiness and its supreme authority and sufficiency in all matters of Faith and conduct, as contained in the Bible.